Friday, December 15, 2023

Review of Sugarplums & Submission by Sylvie Haas

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cindy, Ballz, Adrian, & Jeff. Cindy has always felt like the girl who is only seen because of her stepbrothers. Their wild ways both on and off the ice rink has made them have quite a reputation. When the guys learn that their step-sister is putting herself up for auction they know what they have to do. When the coach tells them to give to charity to help clean up their rep he never planned on this one. Can they find a HEA or will it end up breaking them all in the end?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...