Sunday, December 24, 2023

Review of Horde Nanny by Celia Kyle & Anne Hale

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Olivia & Lokin. Olivia left earth hoping to be one of the brides only to find herself unmated and working in the kitchen. When she has to serve some dignitaries at the table she is shocked to feel the jolt. Lokin is worried about his daughter. When the others recommend a nanny he is shocked to learn the woman giving him problems is the same woman who can help him. Can they find a HEA or will they be destined to be apart?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...