Thursday, December 7, 2023

Review of Mistletoe and the Grinchy Billionaire by Barbi Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Molly & Haden. Haden is just back in his old home town because his mother guilted him after his sister became pregnant. So far he hasn't found any reason to come back. That is until he runs into Molly again. Molly can't believe how much Haden has and hasn't changed since she last saw him. He is still sarcastic and still gets on her nerves. She still finds him incredibly hot though. Can these two find a HEA or will mistakes of the past make a future impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...