Sunday, December 24, 2023

Review of Allure of the Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ava & Ink. After a pretty brutal battle with the Demon's Ink is shot and has to get away. When he passes out in the driveway of the cabin that Ava is renting he can't believe his luck. Ava just has to get away. She doesn't tell anyone where she is so when she hears a sound she is worried. Finding Ink though changed things for her though. Can they find a HEA or will the past make a future impossible?

Another amazing story. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...