Thursday, December 28, 2023

Review of The Mafia Daddy's Ruthless Pursuit by Jess Winters

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Farrah & Antonio. Farrah is on the run and to keep moving she has to sell some of her family's jewelry so she isn't found. What she didn't plan on was a jewelry heist to occur during this time. Antonio is just coming into town and is stopping by to see his old friend. Little did he know he would walk into a robbery at that very moment. One look at the woman that is there has him doing everything he can. Can these two find a HEA or will they forever be alone?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Prepper Daddy by Sue Lyndon

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Meg & Darrel. Meg ...