Thursday, December 7, 2023

Review of Rancher Daddy's Bratty Little Secretary by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Katherine & Harrison. From the moment that Katherine meets Harrison she knows he is the one she wants. The thing is now that he is her new boss she believes she needs to stay away. Harrison is very attracted to Katherine and when he hears her calling out for him he knows he needs to put some distance between them. The problem is he needs to work closely with her. Can they find a HEA or will there always be something between them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...