Sunday, December 31, 2023

Review of The Mafia's Vendetta by Lila Fox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Nala "Scarlet" Jones & Drew Harrison-Maclean. Nala is on the run from her previous life. When she sees Drew in the club she just knows to stay safe she has to stay away from him. Drew takes one look at Scarlet and knows she is lying to him. There is something about her that has him wanting to know more about her. Can they find a HEA or will there always be something between them?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...