Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Review of Doctor's One Night Bliss by Mary Potter

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bella Coleman & William Jones. William typically will work and go home but on this night he decides to join his colleagues at the bar. The thing is he didn't plan on meeting a woman he wanted more than to be at the hospital in the morning. Bella is just looking to blow off some steam before she starts her new job. Little did she know that after an amazing night her new boss would be that same man. Can they find a HEA or will there always be something between them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...