Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Review of Carver's Obsession by Lila Fox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Carver & Erica. Carver is back in the Viper's club house. He is not sure if his brothers will let him back after all the trouble he caused earlier. What he doesn't plan on is for the house to have changed so much. Erica is just trying to get to her sister to fulfill her promise to their mom who has passed away. What she didn't plan on was her sister to be happy to see her or to meet a man she can't think about walking away from. Can they find a HEA or will it all be too much for them both?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...