Monday, December 4, 2023

Review of Grump Next Door by Sam Crescent

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Robin Caites & Dylan Greaves. Can two divorced people find a connection? Each of these people have been hurt by the opposite sex. They have sworn off dating falling in love or even being with the other sex. When one puppy brings them together over and over again they decide it is time to at least make friends with the neighbor. Can they find a HEA or will their past hurts make that  impossible?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...