Monday, December 4, 2023

Review of Claimed by My Stepbrother by Lena Little

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Gabrielle "Gabby" & Giovanni. Giovanni has too much on his plate to deal with his new stepsister. When he gets a call from his father saying she complains about him to her mother. When he sees her though he knows he will do anything to make her his. Gabby isn't looking to come to Italy just to be locked in her room. So when she ends up in the kitchen trying her hand at making Italian food. One disaster later she is meeting her stepbrother for the first time. Can they find a HEA or will this be more than they can handle?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...