Monday, March 30, 2020

Review of Bratva Boss by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mia Peterson and we get Valentin Rozhkov. Mia has dreamed for years of dancing in the Russian ballet. From the first moment she see Valentin she feels this instant connection to him unlike she has felt with any other man in her past. That being said she is determined to make sure she does nothing to deter herself from her dream that includes the sinfully delicious man. Valentin can't believe he has met the most beautiful woman at the worst time. He is determined to take over the Bratva and can't have anything that is perceived as weakness around him. There is something about this woman though that keeps drawing him back to her. Will either one or both of them have to give up their goals to have the HEA they crave or is there another way?

This is the fifth book in this series. Each can be read as a stand alone but I recommend you read them in order so you don't spoil any secrets. This book is just as amazing as the others. There are ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on a roller-coaster you won't want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...