Monday, January 2, 2023

Review of Best Friend's Stepdaddy's Pretty Little Property by Emily Crescent

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Lily & Garrett. When this book we find that Lily's parents'business has folded and there is no money to pay for the rest of her college. When she tells her best friend this she tells her she has a solution for her, her stepfather. One look at the man is all it takes and Lily knows she will do anything for him. Can they find a HEA or will her best friend/his daughter make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...