Sunday, January 15, 2023

Review of Bred by Her Boyfriends by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Nicole, Jonathan, Evan, Patrick. Nicole can't decide between these men. She meets them all within a week and makes dates with them all. When they learn about the others they all break up with her. She is devastated but completely understands. When they ask her to be with them all she can't believe her luck. Can she get a HEA or will this all be too much for someone?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...