Monday, January 2, 2023

Review of Lumberjack by Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rose & Bo. While out by his cabin one day Bo sees a woman in a prison jumpsuit. Doesn't know anything about her but her eyes draw him in. He is willing to hear her out and if he doesn't believe her he will turn her back in. Rose life hasn't been great to this point. Not only does she have no one to turn to but her conviction is worse than anyone else in her situation. Can these two find a HEA or will the whole prison thing be a deal breaker?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...