Sunday, January 15, 2023

Review of Cookies and Cream by Frankie Love

 


I received this book with the understanding I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Red Jones & Hood Crumble. Hood has a plan with this life but for now it is not going as quickly as he would like. The fact that both his brother and sister have found their person makes him wonder if he will find his. When he goes off to his cabin he finds something he didn't expect a woman about to be attacked by a wolf. Red is just trying to get back to her sick grandmother to make her some soup. Can these two find a HEA or will other things make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...