Saturday, January 7, 2023

Review of Meeting My Forbidden Mountain Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Felicia Nightingale & Vincent Brock. For years now Felicia has wanted Vincent. When in Junior High she saw him across the river and now after graduating high school she is going to show him how much she wants him. Vincent is the kind of Daddy who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to go after it. Can these two find their HEA or will the age difference keep them apart?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...