Monday, January 16, 2023

Review of A Panther for Valentine by Lisa Daniels

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kathy & Arven. Kathy doesn't know why her adoptive parents don't want her to go near her family. You see Kathy is human and her adoptive parents they are Panthers. Arven has been told by his family that they need to watch the adopted the daughter and possibly take her if necessary. Can these two find a HEA or will someone make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...