Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Review of Stay Tonight by Kaylee Ryan

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Alyssa "Tink" & Sterling "Tank"'s story. These two have been friends since they were little. Now years later Alyssa would love to have a chance with her best friend but would never risk their friendship. Sterling has always been comfortable with Alyssa but lately he is seeing her in a whole new way. When his brothers start to make jokes about taking her away he finds himself getting very possessive. Can these two find a HEA or will a friendship be destroyed and will one move away?

Another hot out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...