Saturday, January 7, 2023

Review of Dressing For Her Stepdaddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave an honest and voluntary review. 

In this story we meet Hannah & her Stepfather. Hannah believes that she is boring and everything in her life is boring as well. So she sends some racy pics to her boyfriend as well as asking him to take her v card. Little did she know she didn't send that to her boyfriend by her stepdad. Can she find a HEA or will this be something she can never come back from?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...