Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Review of Her Savior Bear by Scarlett Grove

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Nina & Roy. Nina is just trying to make her goat farm work and do more than just get her by. With her neighbor making her wonder if she will lose her land. With a man showing up willing to work in exchange for a place to stay has her even happier. Roy had no plan on staying with the little goat farmer. Little did he know he would not only be there as a laborer but also to possibly find his mate. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...