Sunday, January 29, 2023

Review of Wyatt by B. L. Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Nora Warner & Wyatt Dixon. Nora is working as a lifeguard when she looks across the beach and finds a man that she just feels is where her future lies. When she looks closer she is sure he would never want anything to do with her. Wyatt can't believe the one woman he could see as his future is right in front of him. When she leaves the beach he is determined to catch up with her and make her his. Can these two find a HEA or will this all be too much for Nora to handle?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...