Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Review of Tempting My Billionaire Daddy by Jenna Jacob

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bliar Brighton & Dalton Barnes. Can two hurt and broken people find their HEA? Blair as soon as she was old enough left home and the people who never loved her to begin with. The problem she still seems to have with her father you would think the last person she would want would be his business partner Dalton. Dalton hasn't seen Blair since she was 14 now 8 years later he sees her when he stops into the cafe where she works. All he sees is a beautiful woman and when he learns who she is he feels betrayed. Like I question in the beginning can these two find a HEA?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...