Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Review of Her Defender Bear by Scarlett Grove

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Courtney & Jack. Jack needs to find a mate in the next month or he will need to step down as the alpha. When he sees Courtney in her car his bear just knows that it has found its mate. Courtney is on the run and knows she can't got to the cops. Reason being the person she is running from is in law enforcement. Can these two find a HEA or will others make sure that will never happen?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...