Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Review of Mountain Daddy's Lost Little by Scott Wylder


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Liz & John. Liz is going through a crisis, she doesn't understand why every morning she finds herself. Then she sees John fishing on the bank and decides to go talk to him. When John sees her he can't believe this woman isn't coming up out of the water. After saving her he brings her home to warm up. Can these two find a HEA or will whatever is happening with Liz going to end them forever?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...