Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Review of StepDaddy Stakes His Claim on Me by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Summer & her stepfather. Stephanie has done nothing but cause her parents one headache after another. This time though she has pushed too far with her mother gone and divorcing her stepfather. She has nowhere to turn and all she can do is hope she can find a way to keep her stepfather from throwing her out. Can these two find a HEA or will it be the last call for this girl?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...