Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Review of Nanny for the Mercenaires by Cassie Cole

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Trish, Jordy, Archer, & Harrison. While at the gym with her best friend Trish spots the two guys she has been lusting after coming in with a little girl. Trish has been looking for a full employment nanny job. When she overhears the guys talking and they hear her they think they might have a solution for all of them. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...