Monday, January 16, 2023

Review of Sharing Second Chances by Krista Wolf

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jeanna, Tyler, Luca, & Jay. One night while looking for a little more one night she calls her ex-boyfriend that she knows is in town. When Tyler tells her he isn't alone but is willing to help to fulfill one of her fantasies. When she decides to give in and give this a chance she doesn't realize that not only does Tyler have one extra person there but also her backup boyfriend Jay. Can they all find a HEA or will what drove Jenna back into town make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...