Sunday, January 15, 2023

Review of Stepdaddy's Demands Obedience by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rain & her stepdaddy. Rain believes that she can do anything without consequences. So when she drinks her stepfather's expensive liquor and breaking the bottles. When her stepfather comes home and sees the mess he tells her she has 2 choices clean up or get out. Can these two find a HEA or will she go back to her old destructive ways?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...