Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Review of 9 Under the Mistletoe by Tia Siren and Candy Stone


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

What would you do if all of the sudden the boyfriend you have become leary of becomes a seriously scary man? Also what would you do on the night your boyfriend becomes your scary ex and you meet 4 incredibly sexy sets of twins? Would you go for a chance with a new fantasy or would you hide in the corner and hope your ex never finds you? Just wait all this and more is in this book and Lexi is the lucky lady that gets to figure it all out. 

This book is so good. There are quite a few twists and turns that I want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin the book for anyone else. I will say this book will take you on a ride that will start with the first page and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...