Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Review Teach me Daddy by Rye Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rose and Camillo. Rose is running on fumes and when her best friend tries to invite her for a weekend away she really begins to think about it. Can she really give herself this time or will she run for the hills. Camillo is just looking for a little bit of fun what he finds one weekend blows his mind though. What will happen when after one night of fun produces something that takes years to come to light. Can they have a HEA or will this just be something else to blow up in their faces?

This book is amazing. It will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin it for anyone other readers. I will say that I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...