Monday, November 6, 2017

Review of One Night Bride by Nicole Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cade Turnbladt and Skye. Skye is a girl that has gotten herself into trouble but for all the right reasons. Cade is looking for someone to help him keep something that means more than anything to his family. Skye just wants to be free Cade just wants to know he has done the right thing. Can they both get what they want or will they both loose more than they ever planned?

This book is an amazing story about finding love and fighting for the right thing. There are many ups and downs I want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say you will be hooked on this book from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...