Monday, November 13, 2017

Review of Daddy Wanted by Tara Wylde / Holly Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

What would you do if you were down on your luck and didn't see a way up? Anything you could to survive right. Well Elina is facing this type of problem. What she never expected was Nick. Nick not only knows how to help her up he knows how to help her with all her problems. Can they make it though or will this just be a good Samaritan passing through her life? 

This book is amazing and will help you warm up on those chili nights. This has some ups and downs that I really want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin the story for anyone else. I will say this book will grab you from the first word and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...