Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Review of Stepbrother for Christmas by Amy Brent and Candy Gray


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Crystal and Dylan. Crystal has had a crush on her step-brother for years but knew she was to young for him to pay any attention to her. However now that she is all grown up she wonders what could happen now? Dylan isn't looking for anything when he comes home for Thanksgiving however that all changes when he gets a look at Crystal. He wonders when did she start looking so hot. Will they have a chance at some really hot moments or will be a bust for them both?

This is an amazing book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say I that I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...