Monday, November 27, 2017

Review of Captive: A Bad Boy Billionaire by Cassandra Bloom


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book is hot and this characters will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. Maya is a woman who knows what she wants in more ways than one but getting it well that will be something else all together. Conrad knows what he wants and he knows how to get it. The thing is though he wonders how much does he really want with Maya. Can they both have it all or will they burn up before they even get there?

This book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are ups and downs in this book that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...