Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Review of Pulled Under by Lisa Renee Jones


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Asher and Sierra. Asher is there to do a job for Walker Security but there is something about Sierra that keeps reeling him in. Sierra knows there is something about Asher but after being burned one time to many to believe that he's the man for her. Can they get past what they believe are the reasons keeping them apart or will they find a HEA?

If you have never read a book from this author make sure to grab it today. This is another amazing hit. We find these characters to be engaging and will have you hooked the whole way through. There are many ups and downs I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin for any other readers. I will say this is a book that will have you locking the door, turning off the phone, ordering dinner in, and sending the kids out till you read the words the end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Mountain Man's Lust by Jess Winters

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Freja Arcanum & Ra...