Friday, November 17, 2017

Review of Seeking my Destiny by Jenna Jacob


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Sasha Destiny Evans’s story. We are also introduced to Parker Cane and Law Pratt. Destiny has been looking for just the right Dom because she is not a typical sub. Destiny is looking for a Dom that runs on the darker side. Cane is one of those types of Dom’s and exactly what Destiny was looking for. However she met Law first and he opens up parts of her that she thought she could ignore to be with Cane. Will Destiny be able to have it all or will wanting it all destroy her HEA?

This book is amazing. If you have not read any of this series this book can be read as a standalone however I would recommend it just to understand certain parts. There are so many things I want to tell you about this book but don’t want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will grab you from the first word and not let go until the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...