Monday, November 6, 2017

Review of Con Man by Amy Brent


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Wesly and Olivia. These are two people that are never supposed to be around one another let alone have feelings. Can they find a way to be with one another though they have so many differences or will they have a chance at a HEA?

This book is amazing it will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are so many things I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...