Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Review of Six Ways to Sin by Cassandra Dee and Katie Ford


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we met Joanie Evans. She has just graduated from flight school for attendants. This is her first job and it isn't starting out like she expected at all. There are no cramped isles to work and no small galley to stuff herself into to be able to serve the passengers on the flight. No what she is on is and elite flight that has beautiful white seats a full kitchen and a good size area for even her. What's the catch then oh just the hot men she will be serving while they take their flights. Can she do it though or will she run screaming first chance she gets? 

This book is hot. There are some ups and downs in this story that I want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin the story for anyone else. I will say though this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would recommend this book to anyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...