Friday, November 10, 2017

Review of Buying the Box Set by Angela Blake


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get three stories that will have you believing that even though things seem their worst sometimes someone will come along to pull you up.  There is of course a some ups and downs in this box set that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are so many things I want to tell you about this box set but I don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say I would recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...