Monday, November 6, 2017

Review of Untouchable by Kira Blakely and Emily Bishop


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Chase Donahue he is on the run from people who want him dead for his family fortune. We also meet Lauren who is the daughter of a rancher who without knowing who he really is takes in Chase Donahue. Though they both know they need to stay away from one another they can't stop the pull they both feel. Will they get a chance at a HEA or will the people after Chase stop that before they even get their chance?

This book is amazing full of ups and downs that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you but don't want to give any of the twists away. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...