Friday, November 10, 2017

Review of Falling for the Beast by Angela Blake


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book we get a modern telling of Beauty of the Beast. In this book we find Beast is a Billionaire and Bella is a web developer. No matter how much she works she can't seem to help her father when he makes a major mistake. However when she finds him she does what she can for him again and agrees to be the person to accept his debt.  Mr Rousseau knows that he is getting the best of this deal but he would never tell his little Bella. Can they find common ground or will this be a different type of ending? 

This book is an amazing retelling of this story and really makes it so people can connect to this story. There are many things I want to tell you about this story but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...