Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Review of Yoga for Three by Nicole Stewart


I received this book with the understanding that I could have a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Eve Mooney, Cliff Bauer, and MILO Mcnamara. All three of these people are looking for something. They think that enlightenment through yoga might be just what they are looking for. However they learn what is at the yoga session is what they all really are looking for. Can they put aside their past though and see what could be all their future or will they loose someone more important then they ever thought possible?

This is an amazing story that will have you hooked from the first word. There are some ups and downs that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...