Monday, November 27, 2017

Review of Babymaker by B.B. Hamel


I had received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

This book is amazing if you have ever read one of this authors books you will not be disappointed with this one. This book takes us on a ride with Avery and Luke as we find out what happens when 2 people make a baby but only one of them is there to raise him. It's not like Luke wanted that but that is what he got. Will he get a chance not only with the only woman he can't forget but with his son as well or like everything else he has lost is he just doomed?

This book is amazing it will take you on a journey that will grab you from the first word and not let go till the very end. I want to tell you so much about it but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say this is one of those books once you start you won't want to put it down till you read the end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...