Monday, November 6, 2017

Review of Big Daddy by Rye Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Chance Owens and Jessica "Dream". Dream is on the run from her abusive ex and doesn't want anyone else to get hurt by protecting her from him. Chance is a man who thinks he is no good for any woman but his niece Star. However when Star starts having real problems in school he knows he needs to get some help. Little did either of them realize they just might be what the other needs. What happens though if Dream is right and her ex is back? What happens if Chance can't let go of the idea that he is no good for any woman? Can they have a future or will they burn each other to badly to have one?

This is an amazing story about finding love and hope in the most unlikely places. This story does have it's ups and downs that I want to tell you all about. I don't want to ruin the story for anyone else though. I will tell you that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...