Sunday, August 16, 2020

Review of Alpha's Arms by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Charlene Canning and Max Bower. When this book opens we find that Charlene's very overprotective father has to pull out of their vacation cruise last minute but he has a solution, Max. The thing is Charlene is not upset at all by this change. She is sure they almost has a moment at her high school graduation party. Now she will get a chance to have Max all to herself and find out if what she thinks is true. Max has been wanting Charlene since he almost got a chance to kiss her at the party. He even took 2 weeks off to watch their place because at least he would be close to Charlene's things even if he couldn't be close to her. Now though his luck has changed and he will be with his woman and on this trip he is determined to make her his in all ways. Will these two get the HEA they both want or will an overprotective dad make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...