Sunday, August 2, 2020

Review of Her Curves: His to Take by Sara Hazel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Shelby and Aziel. Shelby joined this group looking for a family she hadn't had. She had no memory of her parents and her grandmother was abusive so she was given this opportunity to get into the compound and get a story on the group she went for it. The only problem is she got in to deep and now that she wants out she doesn't see a way to get there. Aziel only wants one thing to kill his father and take over the Order of the Sun. The thing is though he will need to get the group on his side or they may turn and kill him. All his plan change though after coming back and his father telling him he must get Shelby to marry him. The reason his plans change is because he knows from the moment he lays eyes on her Shelby is his and will never be touched by his father. Can these two find a HEA or will the Order of the Sun make sure there is not anything for these two?

This is a darker book than I have read from this author in the past. The story is good though. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of you seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...