Thursday, August 27, 2020

Review of Hot Summer Night by Lauren Milson

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Summer, Noah, and Xavier. When this story opens we find that Summer is about to start her final semester of college. Her roommate believes that she should celebrate and go out and have fun maybe even punch her V-card. The problem with this is Summer's heart already belongs to not one but two men already. They are her late father's best friend and so far haven't made any move to show her they want to be more than that. Noah and Xavier have been friends since childhood, joined the academy together and both became police officers, and friends of Summer's dad's. So before he died they had promised to take care of her and planned on honoring that promise. The things is they want to do more than honor the promise they want her for themselves. Can they all get the HEA they are hoping for or will they all just remain in the friend zone forever?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...