Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Review of Furry Face by Frankie Love


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Penelope "Penny" Aurora and Paxton Hughes. Penny just wants a life of her own. Ever since her mother died it seems to her that her father has tightened the reigns on where she can go and who she can see. She has plans for her life in fact she has already sold her book of poetry and is ready to start her own life and that includes a man of her own choosing. Paxton has chosen what he wants to do with his life and right now that is sail the globe. The thing is time on the water gets lonely so when he pulls in to port in Seattle he decides if he finds company for the night it might be all the better. The thing is these two never would have met under any other circumstances. There is a feeling of connection from the first moment though. Will they find a HEA and sail into the sunset or will is all be a just like the wind here on moment gone the next?

This is another amazing short story from this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However. I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...