Monday, August 24, 2020

Review of Gunnar by Nina Levine

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Chelsea Novak and Mason "Gunnar" Blaise. Chelsea and Gunner dated in high school until her father made her give up the relationship. When this book opens they are back together again and this time dad's going to make sure Gunnar never comes back into his daughters life. See Chelsea is ready to tell everyone she is with Gunnar but her father won't let that every happen and he does everything including send the police after this man to make sure he stays away from his daughter. Oh how can he get away with that easy his a politician with way to much power. When Chelsea ends up marrying the man she didn't want to but had to, to save Gunnar he can't believe it and is determined to protect himself this time and there is no going back to that woman. To bad that woman is the only one he truly wants. Will these two get the HEA they deserve or will daddy dearest win in the end and not only take down Gunnar but the entire club with him?

This is an amazing book by Nina. I was a fan in the past but even without that this one will suck you in. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. Oh do I want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will  say this book will grab you on page one and not let go even when the story is done. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...